We Help Staten Island Children Read and Write
English tutoring helps students master the English language while enhancing the four fundamental skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Our program is based on the U.S. Department of Education curriculum standards for English Language Arts. Common Core aligned.
English, Reading and Writing Tutoring Features
- Fundamental Language Skills – Consists of basic language arts and reading with vocabulary.
- Individualized Program – Allows students to begin at the point where they are able to work independently with confidence.
- Interesting and Fun – Helps to foster students’ interest in reading, writing effectively, and approaches it in a fun, creative way.
Our learning platform is used by tutors and tutoring centers in over 50 countries.
What Our Students Learn
- Improvement of writing and editing skills
- Increased fluency and reading comprehension
- Increase in vocabulary
- A joy of reading
- Gain the confidence necessary to confront any reading or writing task
Ages: 4 thru 14 years of age
Student: Instructor Ratio: 3:1
How often? Students come once or twice a week for 60 minutes per visit. Students are encouraged (not required) to take home materials and do 15 minutes a day from home when they are not in the center.
English, Reading & Writing Student Success Stories
My son has been going to Staten Island English tutors for a few years now, and we couldn’t be happier. He improved his math, leveled up in reading, his grades went up, and he even received a student of the month award. All the teachers are great and involved my son loves his teachers and is always happy to go.
I like this program a lot because it allows the child to move at his own pace. It gives a good basic foundation of math and English. It can be challenging which is good. My son enjoys learning here. He likes his instructor which helps a lot.
We thought it would be a good challenge for him. So far, he loves it… It’s so good for him to be able to really use his brain. He really enjoys the work books…We love all of the programs that you offer.
My daughter has been taking courses here for the past 2 years. I am satisfied with results. Very professional, result-oriented staff, pleasant environment designed for children to excel in English and Math.
Staten Island English, Reading and Writing Tutors & Tutoring guide students towards mastering reading, writing, speaking, and understanding the English language.